Jaxson was born on Saturday, May 2nd at 2:21 am after 29 hours of labor! I'm not sure what the record is but I felt like it could be pretty close to a record breaker!!! We had such a slow start, it took several hours for everything to really start happening but when it did, it went pretty quickly. The doctor was saying he expected us to have him at noon on Saturday because of the slow pace of everything to that point, we beat his guess by almost 10 hours! He is such an amazing and beautiful little boy. We are so proud of him! He is 8 lbs. 13 oz. and 21 inches long. Lots of beautiful dark hair and dark eyes. He has 50% of mommy and 50% of daddy and we can pick out every piece, ha ha, and that equals 100% cute ;)! (According to a sleeper Quinci gave us so he wore that most of the day yesterday!!) He got lots and lots of compliments from all the nurses of course. You always say, "I'm sure they tell all parents that." but one actually said, "There are a lot of babies born everyday and many are not anywhere near this beautiful." Even if true ;) that is not very nice! We came home yesterday and last night and today have been a bit of a challenge from breast feeding to keeping track of diapers and following the suggested schedule for each. And I found out the importance of keeping track of my pain medication schedule as well = ( ! Here is one of a million photos of the little angel, more are being downloaded and will be posted soon!Love,
Tabatha
5 comments:
Tabitha-
This is Quinci's sister Ashley. I just wanted to tell you he is absolutely adorable.
-Ashley
The nurse weren't kidding...he is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Ia m so happy for you guys!! Enjoy these first few days, they grow up way to fast! By the way, when can we come visit??
Perfect! I love it...he is beautiful!!!
Jennifer
Congratulation Tabatha and Jason! He is absolutely adorable!!! As soon as I saw him, I called Jennifer to tell her how cute he was! I am so happy for you-you are going to be great parents and Jaxson is very lucky to have you! Take care!
Tabby,
He is Adorable! Daddy gave him a good nickname. I am so happy for you. Your going to be wonderful at this, I just know it:) Well I am with Quinci when can we come visit..take care. Oh, everyone at work is so happy for you too.
Post a Comment