Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Very Thankful

We have so much to be thankful for!!!! It is hard to put all the feelings into words but so much of what I'm thankful for is somehow connected to Jaxson. What our lives are like with him and because of him. I am thankful for his big blue eyes, big grin where he wrinkles his cute little nose, how strong and healthy he is, how much he loves to play and cuddle, how no matter what my day was like at work one look at him makes me feel like the luckiest person alive. :) I love being a daughter, a sister, a wife, a daughter-in-law, a sister-in-law, an aunt, a friend, a teacher, and a Mommy! There were a couple of years that I really thought I might not be able to add that to this list of things I love about my life. The thought of that is just too unbearable! I am so thankful for Jason. He's an incredible husband and father. He works very hard. He loves to spend time with both of us. Our house is always full of so much laughter. I'm thankful for Jaxson's daycare provider, she is amazing and loves Jaxson as if he were her own. Although (despite what people say!) it will never get easier to "leave" him in the mornings, I know that Jason and I will be able to provide him a great life because we are luckier than most in that our jobs are pretty secure in this crazy world! I hope everyone has a very happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: