Still loves to climb on his diaper box.
And his carseat.
Jaxson's new walker.
He has started standing in his crib and looking over the railing. It's 18 inches right now from the bed to the top of the rail and there is nothing for him to really grab on to pull himself up so he gets on his knees and reaches for the top and pulls himself up. The past few days there has been a loud crash :'( before we realize he's awake and climbing. Got his second bruise and first goose egg on his head. I know there will be many more but I think I was crying more than he was! :) This morning he was looking over the rail when we walked in and he did it without the loud crash.
Jason finished the basic structure of the "boat hut". I was hoping to get out and get more photos of it but haven't. Right now it has particle board for a roof and sides, eventually he will get it shingled and siding put on but it is fully enclosed and can store the boat now.
Didn't get climbing video downloaded yet like I thought I would. Maybe this week some time. Today we are heading to great grandma and grandpa's house for lunch and going out to the farm for more firewood. Suppose to be over 50 degrees!
No comments:
Post a Comment