Friday, February 19, 2010

9 1/2 months

Jaxson has become quite the climber. When we are in the basement he tries to climb up the stairs, on top of boxes and tubs, over us when we are laying on the floor, and on top of the dishwasher door when it is open. 20 pounds on top of the dishwasher door is probably not the best thing for the door (according to Daddy, ha ha ;) ), however, I had to get a picture of it before I told him "no". ☺

Big Boy Bath!

Loves to share his food with us and his four legged friends. ☺

He has started pointing to some things we name (especially "hat" and "Daisy") or when he wants something.

Jaxson has begun to play Peek-a-Boo and "How Big is Jaxson?". Here are a couple videos of our fun. He's so much fun, I cannot wait until this summer when we can run outside and I can spend every minute with him. ☺



2 comments:

The Helm Family said...

On top of the dishwasher door was also Madi's favorite spot to play!! I have the same picture of her! And I think "How Big is Jason" was one of his favorite games, too cute!

Camdyn Quinn said...

I love the picture of Jaxson on the door of the dishwasher!! That's happened at my house a few times as well! :)