I realize this header doesn't match the page but it'll only be on here a week or so and then I have a different one which will match. :)
Jaxson now knows where his tummy and his toes are. He's walked about 6 steps before falling, doesn't do it very often though because our slick floors make him nervous. He is still chasing after his "baw" and everytime we're in Wal-Mart or Target he thinks he needs another one. Silly mommy and daddy for going anywhere near them! We've started mixing whole milk with breastmilk and trying to do more with a sippy cup and less bottles, he's not too sure about that yet. I've stopped pumping and actually had a beer last night! First one in 21 months, it was kind of nice to relax with Jason like that again. I didn't realize how sad I would be that the feeding part is over though. He depended on me for a year and now I could be gone and he would be fine. Not really, but you know what I mean, he doesn't need me like he used to and that is kind of a tough! We've spent the last couple weeks working on the house projects, visiting the zoo, my sister, and my friend, Abbey, and her son, Camdyn, came to visit. Jaxson's still hanging out with Miss Shannon at his friend Payton and Avery's house during the week while we're at work. It's been going pretty good. He gets lots of attention and he sure LOVES those girls!
Jaxson now knows where his tummy and his toes are. He's walked about 6 steps before falling, doesn't do it very often though because our slick floors make him nervous. He is still chasing after his "baw" and everytime we're in Wal-Mart or Target he thinks he needs another one. Silly mommy and daddy for going anywhere near them! We've started mixing whole milk with breastmilk and trying to do more with a sippy cup and less bottles, he's not too sure about that yet. I've stopped pumping and actually had a beer last night! First one in 21 months, it was kind of nice to relax with Jason like that again. I didn't realize how sad I would be that the feeding part is over though. He depended on me for a year and now I could be gone and he would be fine. Not really, but you know what I mean, he doesn't need me like he used to and that is kind of a tough! We've spent the last couple weeks working on the house projects, visiting the zoo, my sister, and my friend, Abbey, and her son, Camdyn, came to visit. Jaxson's still hanging out with Miss Shannon at his friend Payton and Avery's house during the week while we're at work. It's been going pretty good. He gets lots of attention and he sure LOVES those girls!
"Jaxson, where's your tummy?
Playing outside with Daddy.
Our plan for the week...Finish up housework, Jaxson haircut on Thursday (finally, I am not backing out because even I admit he needs one BADLY! :) ), I took Friday off to go get official measurements to see if Jaxson's growth is progressing and just hanging out with him the rest of the day. Saturday we are going to go pick up the cake, I decided to have it made rather than make it. I'm going to make a chocolate one because NO ONE can beat my mom's chocolate cake, it is incredible! A friend recommended someone who is going to do a white sheet cake as well as an individual cake for Jaxson with Mickey Mouse on top to match the napkins. Then Sunday's the big day!
2 comments:
Can't wait for the party and to see you guys! I can't believe he is already 1!!! Where does the time go?
I agree with Amy, can't believe he's 1 already! See you Sunday!!
Post a Comment