Down 18 pounds and it is starting to come off faster/easier?? I think I may have finally found my long lost "metabolism"????? Only 4 more pounds to go to reach my wedding date weight!!! (That was my first goal!) And then 32 more pounds to go to reach my weight when Jason and I first met. I vividly remember those two weights. I remember my wedding day weight because I felt chubby that day and was frustrated because I had been going to the gym daily!!! Who knew someday I would be excited to weigh that! Lol!!! And I remember the other weight because Jason and I donated plasma in Manhattan and they weighed us each time we went in. I was always right under the mark to go into the next level where they took more plasma and paid more. Never wanted to gain more but it seemed silly that with just a couple pounds I could make an extra 15 bucks a week! Oh the life of a college student, ha ha.
I haven't been this weight for almost 5 years! It's so very exciting. I am proud of myself. I feel like I'm accomplishing something that I once thought was hopeless. :)
I WILL reach my first goal by our anniversary June 4th!
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment