I used to be addicted to my treadmill...but my other addictions slowly seem to be taking over in priority. :S
I'm addicted to blogging, blog hopping, stalking, stealing...it has many names. I especially love all the amazing first grade teaching blogs out there... my personal favorite is "A Teeny Tiny Teacher". She makes me laugh every single day and I'm pretty sure we could be friends if we ever got the chance to meet. That is just one of about 30 that I follow. I've gotten such a bunch of great ideas. Can't believe how much these teachers make in supplemental income on TPT (teachers pay teachers website). So.... I'm starting my own! I figure if I'm spending time creating and there are people out there interested in buying, I'm joining in the fun. :) The other blogs I stalk are the ones by stay at home and homeschooling moms. Poor Jaxson, ha! But I assure you he loves every minute of it!! :) We keep it fun and he has no clue he is "working". He is such an eager little learner. We have several projects we have been working on...post to follow soon with all our winter learning fun with patterning and counting/number id.
So... back to my list of addictions:
blogging,
creating,
teaching (my own child as well my school children),
Dr. Pepper (that one just won't go away! Somehow I quit cold turkey for 8 months when I was pregnant with Jaxson? Not sure how I did that.),
chocolate...really any Holiday yummy treats like these:
Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses.
Oh. My. Heavenly.
.... I'm sure there are others I could add to this list but I'm going to go have a Hershey Kiss and leave it at that. Thanks for listening to my crazy rant and please wish me luck on TPT, I'm a bit nervous.
☺
No comments:
Post a Comment