Here she is the cutest little monster in the world! We really do love her a whole bunch even though several of you hear us complain. ;) I picked the calmest of the litter when I bought her, ha ha ha, she was a devil in disguise! She is growing like crazy and changing colors all the time. I will update some more recent photos soon.
A rare moment when she is laying still!
Don't let these sad puppy eyes fool you! :)I have some pictures of Bud I need to download also, one is of him sleeping on the deck, sleeping on the sofa (upside down, so cute!), sleeping on our pillows...notice a pattern? :) He loves his sleep time!
Love,
Tabatha
2 comments:
Love the blog, very excited to see all the new updates! And we definitely want to see your ever changing plumpness. This is the only time ever you'll want to show off your fatness,hehe!! Love you guys!
I totally agree with Amy! See, EVERYONE wants to see your "ever-changing plumpness"!! :) I'm not the only one! And...the clock is ticking...I believe it is almost at week 11?? Hmmm...pictures need to start! :) I just want to see you because I haven't in WAY too long! ;) That is my main reason! :) Love you bunches! ~Ash
Post a Comment