Friday, September 26, 2008
Hello future Eugelmer family members and friends!
We are starting a blog about our growing family! We are at 9 weeks and counting! Next appt. is Oct. 9th at 4:20pm. Mom is not feeling too bad on most days, but little rugrats at school have given her a sinus infection. I've had a major headache today. :P Dad is busy, busy, busy at work and home, so many projects going on (as you can see by the ever growing list!). He is exhausted with our little angel (he says, you mean devil ;) ) in heat, known as Crazy Daisy Doo. She howls at night so he has been spending the night in the livingroom with her so I can sleep. He is definitely the most unselfish person in the world! I'm a very, very, very lucky and grateful wife. We will add some pictures of the little monster and her brother, Bud, whenever we get that part figured out! Be sure to vote in our poll, we take all responses very seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment