Monday, October 13, 2008

Surprise!


I had a wonderful surprise this weekend!!!

Jason and Ashley have been secretly planning her trip to visit us over the weekend. Little stinkers! It was wonderful! She arrived Friday afternoon and we spent all day Saturday with our grandparents. They are so funny, they had Jason, Ashley, and I laughing all day. Amazing how well they are doing, I pray at 90 and 92 I can be that "with it" mentally and physically! We went to the farm and got a bunch of wood for our fireplace. It was a great, great day. Ashley and I got some shopping in at Kohls, big sale! My parents came and spent the evening Saturday and the day on Sunday because it rained in western Kansas enough to stop the corn and soybeans from coming in. We did a little more shopping and had Chipotle for lunch (one of the places I crave!). Mom brought us a bunch of canned goodies, peaches, salsa, and pickles, YUM!

Ashley gave us a baby gift. It is a really cool memory book and calendar. I've been looking but haven't found "the one", funny how she can read my mind, knew I needed one and picked out the perfect one! So I'm trying to catch up from the last 3 months and transfer all of my random notes I have on napkins, privacy notes from the doctor, old envelopes, etc. into my new book! One of the pages is titled "Guessing Game" and friends and family are to make a guess for whether it will be a boy or a girl. We chose not to fill out the page because we don't want he or she to think we are disappointed if our "guess" turns inaccurate! So... we added it as a poll instead at the bottom and I'll just put a percentage on the page from friends and family. If you have time, please add your thoughts!


Have a great week!

Love,

Tabatha

2 comments:

The Helm Family said...

What a fun surprise. Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Love, Amy

Ashley said...

I didn't know you were looking for one!! Terrific! I am glad I hit it on the spot! :) Still waiting on pictures, though......... ;) I had a WONDERFUL time, and Jason helped a bunch with making it a surprise! I am glad you enjoyed it as much as I did! :) Hopefully next time will be longer! :) I updated my blog, too...I took some pics out at the farm, I will have to put them on there, once I upload them to my computer! Have a wonderful week sista!!! :) Love you!!!