The last 24 hours have been absolutely horrible. I went in to the doctor and he thinks it is just a very bad sinus infection. I get sinus infections but this is so much worse. Everything hurts and I cough uncontrollably to the point I throw up. This morning I threw up and almost fainted while I was taking a shower, it was so scary! Barely made it out of the shower without falling and everything was black. Of course Jason was going to take the day off and I talked him out of it because he was the only one scheduled to work and he would have had to call in several people to cover for the day. Had I known it was going to get worse when I got up, I wouldn't of talked him out of it! The doctor perscribed some medicine but it hasn't started working yet. Ran tests on the baby and everything checks out just fine, no preclampsia, heart beat was fine, he doesn't look/act stressed, just getting all shook up and squeezed I'm sure. :( So that's all the excitement here...hope everyone had a better start to their week than we did. (Jason hasn't gotten any sleep because of it either. :( )
Tabatha
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry you aren't feeling good...I hope you feel better soon.
Tabby,
Quinci told me that you weren't feeling good. I hope that you medicine has kicked in and you are better that would be some scary stuff to go through. Keep in touch:)
Post a Comment