Friday, April 3, 2009

We made it!!!!! Yahoo!

We have made it full term!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Hard to believe it could be another three weeks yet, he's (I'm!!) getting so heavy!! My class had a baby shower for me today. It was very nice and they and their parents put so much thought into it!!!! They have been practicing a song in music class to sing to me for over a week, how did they keep that a secret from me?!?! I'm amazed because once the time came for the shower they were just bursting with all this information, so cute! Here are a couple photos of my angels: ;)














Yikes, that is a scary picture of me. :( I like being pregnant, however, I can NOT wait to get rid of these extra pounds, yuck!! :P Busy weekend planned! Jason's family is coming to visit, Fun Night at school, and I have a bunch of school things to finish for my last week at work!!!!! Off to do some laundry, talk to you soon!

Had to add another photo from Fun Night at school. First time Jason was able to meet some of the little boogers. Much better picture because it has Jaxson's handsome father in it. ;)

Love,


Tabatha


1 comment:

-J- said...

Yay, I've been waiting to see a picture of you :) Looking good! I bet you are so excited...

Also, I just wanted to apologize for comments I made to you about don't ever have kids and such. I had NO idea you guys were trying at the time. I've felt so bad about that and I've been meaning to tell you. I hope everything goes well and I can't wait to see what your little man looks like. Good luck!!!
-Jennifer (from Quincy)