Saturday, March 28, 2009

36 weeks

Pretty sure Jaxson's ready, I know I definitely am!!! I'm thinking about switching to a new Dillons store, even though I really like shopping at the one at New Market square, because I'm so tired of hearing the door greeter lady say... "Oh my goodness, looks like a mommy ready to POP!" Every single time I go in there!!!!!!! Does she know it is the same person or maybe she doesn't remember? Yes, I look like I'm ready to pop. :(
So much to do at work before I can leave, nervous about getting it all done, order supplies for next year, fill out summer school referral paperwork, finish writing up everything for the sub. This is wayyyyyy harder than I thought it was going to be. There is so much to explain and tell her. And they are so naughty when I have a sub. The superintendent's wife subbed for my room the other day and they told her that I let them have extra recess on Tuesdays!!!? They are only first graders!!! Naughty! The principal and other teachers had to come in and talk to them because of their behavior. I get back the next day and they say, "Mrs. Gengler we were bad!" No trying to hide it or deny it, and the "I'm disappointed speech" does nothing. So the sub better be ready to lay down the law on day 1 or it's going to be six weeks of chaos.
This morning Jason and I were playing with Jaxson. It was so cool! He was pushing his foot or hand or elbow (something :) ) all around and we were following it and then we moved our hand and he followed us! It was awesome! :)
No more house, Jaxson furniture, or room pictures everyone has to come and see it. :)
Hope everyone has a great week!
Love,
Tabatha

1 comment:

The Tenbrink family said...

Hey Tabatha! I love looking at your blog and keeping up to date on your progress. I must say that I am extremely impressed with all the work you and Jason have put into Jaxson's room and crib. You two will be great parents! I also wanted to let you know that you and Quinci have inspired me to start a blog. It's www.thetenbrinks.blogspot.com. Blogs are such a great way to keep updated about people we care about. If I don't talk to you before delivery, good luck!