Spring Break Vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 days before I have to go to work again!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!! I'm super excited. I brought a ton of stuff home from school, so I will still be doing work things but I can do them in my PJ's! :)
We went to a breastfeeding class last night. It was a free class through our dr's office and I think I learned more in 3 hours than I did in 6 weeks at our childbirth class! It was very informative. I'm pretty sure Jason's a little overwhelmed with all the "boobage". :) He was such a trooper to take time off from working on the furniture to go with me. He will know exactly what to look for to see if I'm doing it all wrong, ha ha ha! Need to invest in a good electric-double-pumper since I will have to do that over lunch and possibly plan time at work, not much time to get the job done! And some curtains and a "Do Not Disturb" sign for my classroom door. :)
Have a great weekend!
Love,
Tabatha
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I strongly recommend the Medela Pump n' Style Advanced. I know it's pricely but it's great pump. lol Mine is collecting dust in the basement. Good luck pumping at work...my supply went ba-bye when I went back to work. It was very sad.
Post a Comment