Sunday, March 1, 2009

Week 32!!

We didn't get the carpet layed this weekend but we did get a lot of other things accomplished. Jason said it was too cold and windy to try to lay out carpet to cut it in the garage or driveway. Didn't think about the cutting part, I just figured it would be a good indoor activity with it being so cold outside. We will have it done by the weekend I bet. Jason put in the new ceiling fan, trimmed the closet and installed the new closet doors, hung the new curtain rod (it has trucks on the ends, so cool!), and worked on the crib.
Here is a picture of one of the side sections of the crib, still a little way to go on the edges and insert the rails but he's made huge progress! It's hard to take pictures while he's working, I just get in the way!!





I worked on choosing pictures for Jaxson's walls, went frame shopping, and cleaned house. While I was picture hunting I came across these photos and it made me a little sad. :( I absolutely love our life in Valley Center but I terribly miss my Topeka friends!
Yes, one of the photos shows us with Victoria Secret garments on our heads, sad to say I think I was the only sober one in the picture since Jason and I were not sure at the time if we were pregnant or not! :) Thanks Heather and Quinci, no way I could've made it the 8 months without Jason if I didn't have you two wonderful friends! ;)

1 comment:

The Packard's said...

I can't wait to see the crib!
Love the pictures, that was such a fun weekend!