It looks amazing!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! We looked into renting the carpet stretching tools and it cost $50 to rent them, $75 to have a professional come (and bring his own tools) and install it...hmmmmm no brainer! The hassle was definitely worth $15!! Pollo was supposed to come at 4:00 to install it, I was praying Jason was going to be able to get home early! He did and at 4:30 some guy named Johnny showed up to install our carpet?? I'm still confused as to why "Pollo" didn't show up but Johnny did a fabulous job!!! :) Made it look so easy and had it done in under an hour.The crib is looking wonderful too. Jason's almost finished with three of the sides, just needs to add the top rail part on the front. He also has almost all the pieces cut for the last side just needs to start assembling it. Jaxson's a pretty lucky guy!
I'm off to visit my family after our Dr. appt. tomorrow afternoon. My dad turns 51 on Friday! I'm hoping we will get to spend some time fishing this weekend. My brothers are going down to visit my sister tomorrow so it will just be mom, dad, me, Jaxson, and Doobers (our beagle, Daisy) and their animals of course. :) Looking forward to it, I have big plans, to work on the bed skirt, cushion for the rocker, and start the baby announcements!
Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week!
Love,
Tabatha
No comments:
Post a Comment