Thursday, July 23, 2009

Almost 3 months!

Jaxson is having so many "firsts" this week! So exciting! His first 9 hour night! We woke up scared to death when we realized it was 5:00 and Jaxson hadn't been awake yet, usually up between 2 and 3 am. We both ran to his room and he was in the corner as usual, we have a little world traveler in his sleep, and we touched him till he started moving. He then started sucking on his tongue and slept for another 30 minutes. Yikes! Back to 7 hours last night so might of been a fluke but it was a first nonetheless. :) Another first was his first "official" laugh. He's been making that excited sound where he sucks in really loudly and grins for a long time but this was the first time he really giggled and it was so extremely cute. Of course it was for his Daddy who was being a goofball with one of his toys. He always has big grins for his Daddy. And finally, last night was the first night where we completed the entire nightime routine and he was wide awake, layed him down in bed and he put himself fully to sleep without a sound except some sucking on the monitor! Not a single cry, usually he will cry out one or two times as he is trying but not this time! Yeah!

Here are a few photos from this week:

Sorry to say, filling his pants, gross I know, but he gets the funniest faces! :)




This weekend we are heading to Salina for a visit with Jason's family. Then early Saturday, Jason, Jaxson, and I are going to head up to Beloit for some pictures of our new family of three months, no dogs this time. We'd like to have a picture with them but it would be so crazy. Jason's cousin is a very talented photographer, you can check out her work at www.andreawilesphotography.com. Andrea has a baby picture plan for 3, 6, 9, and 12 months. I've been looking forward to getting pictures of our new family of three since we first found out we were pregnant, so excited. :) I went shopping and found us some coordinating outfits, hopefully they go together and will look nice! I'm really excited about Jaxson's outfit. I wanted to put him in it and take his picture to show you, he's going to look really nice in it with his big blue eyes. But I didn't want to ruin the surprise for our families. So you will all have to wait till you receive Jaxson's 3 month pictures, he's going to be a handsome stud! :)

Love,
Tabatha

1 comment:

The Packard's said...

Good job Jaxson on sleeping so long...your mommy and daddy I am sure appreciated it! I remember the first time Dylan did that and Seth and I ran to him the same way you guys did! I still go in there when he's been sleeping long and wait until I see him breathing to leave the room!
How fun, your first family photos. Those will ALWAYS be so special for you. Good for you on keeping the dogs out this time :) you will LOVE having your first pictures of just the 3 of you. Add the dogs in a few months!!!
Can't wait to see them (and you guys!!).