Friday, August 14, 2009

Amazing little guy


I cannot believe how lucky I am to have such an amazing son! Sorry, I know I'm bragging but I just can't help it. :) He had a great week in spite of all the craziness (with exception of a couple of 2 am feedings which we haven't had for over a month :) ) , mommy and daddy going to work so woken up every day bright and early, getting his first tooth, daycare, new vitamins which made him toot like crazy... He is still such a happy little guy! Spent the evening laughing at absolutely nothing (that we could tell anyways!), it was so incredibly cute!


Last night he used Daddy as a jungle gym, it was so funny he was climbing all over him.


We started giving him a bath without the sling thing, he's still kind of indifferent, gets this bored look on his face. :)


My two favorite handsome dudes!

1 comment:

The Helm Family said...

I am so glad to hear things are going soo well!! You brag all you want, we like to hear Jaxson stories and pics!!