Busy past week! Jaxson's second tooth is now through the gums. We put together his Exersaucer and he loves playing in it. I caught a cold from school and gave it to him already. :( A plus from that is it gave me an excuse to stay home with him today. :) Too early in the year to have a sub, still practicing our workstation routines at school so I'm worried about how that is going. Jaxson is getting more vocal, loves his m and n sounds, just soft consonant sounds so far haven't heard any of the hard consonant sounds yet. He has found his ears and is always grabbing on to them, that's part of the reason I took off today was to make sure it was just a cold and not in his ears. He's also found his private parts in the bath tub! Scares his dad by tugging on them, ha ha! He has found out what fun it is to splash all the water out of the tub. :) My mom and sister came up Saturday to take me out for my birthday and when we got back there was a surprise birthday and meet Jaxson party. I still can't believe I didn't know anything about it! Thank you everyone who planned it, came, made food, cleaned up...I'm very lucky to have such great friends and family! I will post pictures later about the weekend, here are a few of Jaxson from this past week.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment