
Still loving his ears! This is one of my favorites, on my desktop at work.
Sitting in his Bumbo while we do laundry, pretty cute. :)
Crazy picture, he's trying to escape the camera but you can see his little teeth so I had to put it on here! :)
I love his big smiles when Jason plays with him, he loves his Daddy so incredibly much. :)

His eyes are partially closed during the flash but this one shows Mommy going bald. Don't want to talk about it, it's pretty traumatic to be a woman and going bald! I have a major receding hairline which you can see from the photo and several bald spots in the back. Went in for tests and thyroid is fine just post pregnancy hormones and I happen to be one of the 30% who lose enough hair to need a wig. It's fabulous, not supposed to blowdry it, straighten it, or comb it, so I pretty much look like I rolled out of bed every morning! Dr. said should start improving after 7 months, long way to go yet. :''(

He has started grabbing fistfuls of Daisy. She's so good just sits there and takes it, then gives him lots of kisses.





Time has gone by so quickly. Kind of sad, I look at him and he's changing before my eyes. Want to remember this moment forever. :( We're still battling his cold with the saline drops and the booger sucker. 4 month appt. on Friday hopefully he's feeling well enough to get his shots. He has been fussy the last couple of days, we think he might be getting a top tooth???? There's a white speck poking through but it's not really swollen like the bottom were so maybe not. Our daycare provider is pretty sure he's getting another one so we will have to see. He's eating like crazy and hardly seems satisfied sometimes. We wonder if he's ready to start some cereal, the Mid-Kansas Pediatrics place we take him to recommends cereal at 4 months even though most say 6 months. He definitely has the tongue thrust thing figured out. He loves pushing his tongue out and in over his new teeth. Breastfeeding still going well otherwise, still pumping more than he's eating, so have been able to keep freezing some even though I've gone back to work. Work has been so hectic, so many changes and assessments, and I'm trying to put pieces together of information I missed while on maternity leave so I feel like I'm always out of the loop and a step behind. Drives me crazy! I'm already in countdown mode 4 weeks down, 28 to go, ha ha ha. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week, looks like it's going to be another beautiful weekend!

1 comment:
I love the Bumbo! It is so easy to take and move around the house and he is still able to sit up. He is such a cutie and can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Hopefully you are still coming!! Looks like the rain is out of the forecast, YAY!
Post a Comment