Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My little reader!

I cannot believe how much this little guy loves books! Jason says "Oh no he's going to be a book nerd like his mommy!" ha ha ha :) I've never posted a video on here, I'm usually talking during them and I can't stand listening to my voice so ignore that part please. :)



I have so many photos from the past couple weeks but haven't gotten them downloaded yet. Spent last weekend with my family celebrating my mom's birthday. Unfortunately Jason couldn't be there because he had to work. :( It was a great weekend, spent time with my parents, sister Ashley and her boyfriend, my brother Brice and his girlfriend, and my other brother Austin and his girlfriend, it was crazy to just look around the table and see us all so grown up!
This weekend we are going to the K-State/Tennessee Tech game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait! Jaxson's first K-State game. :) That will make a great scrapbook page...

No comments: