Saturday, October 17, 2009

Big boy!

Sorry so blurry, he was moving and I was laughing so hard! The other night we were out shopping and Jaxson had pulled his stocking cap down over his eyes. I had the door open and I was getting ready to take him out of the car and I was saying "Jaxson...Jaxson..." He was swinging his head from side to side laughing like crazy because he couldn't see me. It was so extremely funny, I would've thought he would have been scared but he was just giggling! Crazy kid! :)


Socks do not stay on this little guy for long!

Good morning, Jaxson!

"Mom, it's 6:30 in the morning, turn off the flash!"

We've been working on crawling but Jaxson's figured out if he tugs on the blanket he can get the toys to move to him instead, ha ha. :)



Grocery shopping :)



Jaxson does really well with his sippee cups. He likes to drink from them but we don't let him hold it yet without help because he is still pretty jerky and shoves it in his eye, up his nose...
Still loves tummy time. Daycare provider says she has never seen a kid that loved being on their tummy as much as Jaxson. He is a very happy baby, entertains himself very well!


Last weekend we noticed Jaxson was starting to push himself up into a sitting position, we have tried to work on this but he was always wanting to be on his tummy and would lay himself flat on top of his legs and then go to the side and pull his legs out from under him so he was laying down again. (sorry if that doesn't make sense, hard to describe it!) He was also pretty wobbly when he would sit up straight but he gradually got stronger and stronger all week. Today he sat up straight for over 15 minutes and I felt comfortable backing up and wasn't so scared he was going to do a nose dive to the floor. Just one more sign he is a growing boy! Been a busy couple of weeks as always, tomorrow we're off to the pumpkin patch, can't wait!!!

No comments: