Thursday, May 20, 2010

12 1/2 months


This blog is chance for me to brag about Jaxson, won't apologize if it seems too much, he's incredible and I am a very proud Momma! He is such a joy. He is infectious. So happy, so content... Everyone that meets him is amazed by his calm, happy personality and the more I hear it, the more I love him, if that's even possible, I love him more and more and more every day. ☺
He has spent hours and hours in my classroom watching Jason and I pack it up, 20 hours this week, and he doesn't complain, he doesn't whine, cry, fuss, he just talks and claps and empties boxes we have just packed ☺ and sings and walks and runs and talks and claps and sings... He does the same thing as I am getting ready in the morning, constantly happy. He is beginning to find his independence and he loves it. He is feeding himself with a spoon, he just laughs and laughs when his hand is wrapped around that spoon, he is a big boy and he knows it! He says "Peace" for Please when he wants more food. Still loves his books and he reads them over and over and turns the pages left to right and just babbles constantly, talking to each character and giving them kisses. As a teacher, it makes me so proud that he loves books as much as I do. ☺ Here are some pictures of him this week playing with his Daddy.



My brother, Brice, is graduating this weekend and my niece, Madi, is turning 4 next Tuesday so we are going to Salina to celebrate this weekend. Weather is going to be beautiful! And I'm almost stressfree... Still have to have my room completely packed up by Tuesday because we're getting new carpet and I'm only about half way there, but after I spend the night there Monday (I'm only half joking!) everything will be alright!

No comments: