Wednesday, February 2, 2011

In between snow days :)

Jason came home from his trip with "Goofy" this time.  Boy Jaxson loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!  He put both Mickey and Goofy to sleep.  We spent the next few days playing outside and enjoying the nice weather before this next snow storm hit.  He loved finding the little snow patches left and trying to throw snowballs at the dogs.  Daisy kept howling at him, she was loving it, and he would howl right back at her, it was soooo funny!  He decided it is more fun to push his four-wheeler rather than ride on it.  At daycare last week he got a HUGE bump on his head, it was very BAD.  I left work and rushed him to the Dr., they had us call in periodically for 24 hours afterwards and everything seems to be okay.   I cried when I picked him up. :( Not a day I want to remember or recreate ever again.


 Carrying a snowball to throw at Daisy!


 They both loved it!
 Here he is in mid-howl, ha ha!
 Here he is saying, "Throw!"



 This is where/how Jason and Jaxson spend most of the K-State basketball games.
 Jaxson helping me with laundry!

Jaxson is 21 months old today!  He weighs exactly 30 pounds!

No comments: