Daddy was taking down the old swingset that was here when we moved in, Jaxson drug this swing all around the yard.
Demolition! It's all gone, ready for our groundbreaking ceremony for Fort Jaxson on Friday! Yes, we really are having a ceremony, lol! It's a BIG deal at our house! :)
This little guy is the king of Don't Break the Ice but to him this is a "one player game" and he controls both of the hammers, we are just there to reassemble when finished!
Daddy's chalk art, Mickey and Minnie Mouse.
Need to get started planning his 2 year party... but it will have to wait because both of us have this: Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease. And although it says it is rare for adults to get it because they have developed antibodies to protect them THIS adult HAS NOT. :( It is honestly without a doubt one of the most painful things I have ever experienced. Began as a three day fever 99-104, one day fever free with a sore throat and then these painful blisters/ulcers developed all over our bodies, down our throat, in our ears, up our nose, all over our hands, between our toes and even on our bums! NO FUN! So us sicklies are home together for at least two more days and I have to reschedule all my Parent Teacher Conferences. I'm hoping Jason is lucky enough to have these antibodies I'm supposed to!


1 comment:
Ohh, you poor things. That does sound painful. Hope you both get to feeling better really soon.
Post a Comment