Friday, August 26, 2011

The Big 3-0!

Heading to KC!  With a new baseball mitt!  Just a bit excited. :)


 Mommy, Daddy, and our Little Slugger!
 We had amazing seats!
 Not wanting to take a picture, "Hands to yourself, Mom!" :(
 Now he's my best friend because I bought him a Royal Lemonade.


 HOT and bored mid-way through, cracked us up when he decided to let his belly hang out!

 Determined to catch a foul ball heading our way, cried when it was time to go because he hadn't caught one yet!

 Dinner at T-Rex, food is nasty and way too expensive but he loves it.

 One very, very tired slugger on the way home.
It was a good birthday. :)

Weekend plans...  Bike ride tomorrow, laundry, grocery shopping, and church.  We started going to the Methodist church where Jaxson will go to preschool at next year.  He loves it.  We really do, too, but being such a small town and the town where I work, I always have a ton of kids hugging me, following me, etc.  Not that I mind, but when I'm out with my family, especially on weekends, I'd like to focus my attention on my own child.  And I feel like I'm still in my teacher role there, like I have to play the part, etc. several of my current students go there as well as their families.  This was all a part of the reason the VC pool was a "no go" this summer!  Ahhhhh...living the small town life, ha ha!

1 comment:

The Helm Family said...

Yikes, that was weird reading "where Jaxson will go to preschool!" He can't be old enough for preschool yet!! These kids need to stop growing :(