Love this one! ha! Such a monkey!
Jaxson's loving spending the day with his friends, he has found a new love---the trampoline, or as he calls it a "jumpoline"! Terrifies me but it is a fully enclosed, no exposed metal or springs, 8 foot trampoline and is located in our daycare provider's basement. :) She has lots of rules for it and makes them get off when they don't follow the rules, which causes a major meltdown because he is so attached to this thing. :S We have to drag him out the door everyday when it's time to leave.
School is going well. I have 24, that is the most ever, but I'm pretty sure it may be the best class ever???? We had an Amazing! first week.
Took some clothes in to Goodwill, same clothes I boxed up not too long ago because they were too small and I couldn't even squeeze into them, now they are too big, the pants would fall right off while buttoned! Yay! I usually don't exercise at all the first month of school just because it is so crazy but I'm on a roll, hope I can keep it up.
And finally, I'm turning 30 tomorrow. Yikes. That's a little scary. We are heading up to Kansas City for some family fun. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment