


J. Hi, I'm working on shed doors. Getting close to finishing. Then we have to paint. Tabatha made me write on here but that's all I got to say.
T. Ha ha ha ha :) What a turkey! Here are some pictures of the sexy builder dude working, it is looking really nice!
T. Ha ha ha ha :) What a turkey! Here are some pictures of the sexy builder dude working, it is looking really nice!
We have a doctor appt Monday to have bloodwork for the quad...whatever disorders. And I have to get a flu shot, half my class has it already I think so it may be a little too late! I had one scheduled for a couple weeks ago but the doctor wanted me to wait until after four months. I'm really starting to show now, did a little shopping this morning on the east side of Wichita. Went to Gordmans had a 50% off coupon, which said "cannot be used for maternity or shoes"!!!!! What else would I buy? I went to the cashier who didn't look like she spoke much English, ha ha ha it worked! ;) After that I went home, I love to shop but I sure didn't last very long! I absolutely hate driving and shopping on the east side, too many people.
We hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Love,
Jason and Tabatha
We hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Love,
Jason and Tabatha
1 comment:
The shed is looking good! Can't wiat to come and visit again! Have a good week!!
Post a Comment