



Goofy kid, chewing on his sock.

Eating some finger foods: Cheerios and Jello Jigglers.


Playing with Daddy.



Fish lips
Good Morning, Bed Head.
More goofy kid looks. :)

Playing with his riding toy, he's figured out how to get off of it but can't quite lift his leg high enough to get back on. :)
He will be 9 months in 4 days! Yesterday he got a huge fat lip at daycare. :( I cried when I picked him up, made me so sad. I know he is bound to have more but it makes me hurt just as much as if not more than it probably hurt him. :( Snow day today so we are spending the day playing (well he's napping right now :) ) and waiting for Daddy to get home tomorrow. He's in Orlando where it is 77 degrees today, swimming pools, and palm trees and we are snowed in with 20 degree weather. So not fair! :)
1 comment:
Love those pictures, what a sweetie!! Give him hugs and kisses for us!
Post a Comment