Jaxson has two stuffed friends that he sleeps with. One, Mr. Bear, he got when he was born from one of my students and it became very special to me because it was such a thoughtful gift from a student that will always have a special place in my heart. The other is a stuffed Mickey Mouse he got from Daddy when he went on his yearly one week business trip to Florida. Mickey Mouse was very important to Jason when he was little. Mr. Bear goes back and forth to daycare with Jaxson. They are important to Jaxson but he's not really that attached to them, he can sleep with or without them. Well Mr. Bear has been missing for a month, we have searched and searched for him, could not find him ANYWHERE! Today Jaxson was playing around in our room while I was sorting the laundry from the hamper and he found him under our bed! He was soooooo excited, he reached under and pulled him out and held him up high and yelled "Bear!!!!!" and ran out of our room. I ran ahead of him and captured it on video because it was just too cute!! It was so sweet and he was so excited to sleep with him again tonight. Sorry the video is so "grainy" I had it on the lowest resolution to send via text message. I love this age because he is so loving and still does an amazing job of listening. He has his independence and is very curious but almost always listens when we tell him no or redirect him without resistance. I'm cherishing every day of this "perfect, anything to please my mommy and daddy behavior" and praying some of it will remain through the "terrible two's through four's", ha ha.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment