Saturday, August 7, 2010

15 month pics

I had every single memory stick we own full of pictures I needed to download...over 500 pictures in about 2 weeks, ha ha, my camera is a permanent fixture everywhere we go. Can't wait for my birthday, I think I MIGHT?? be getting an SLR camera?? Maybe not that soon but I caught Jason looking at some online the other day! I am not anywhere close to being a professional photographer, I don't have the eye for the right shot or the right lighting or the patience to wait for "the shot". But I LOVE taking photos of our fun family moments and having a camera that is fast, none of that 5 minute delay with the red eye and flash frustration, and higher resolution photos is getting me super excited! Until then our dinosaur camera from about 7 years ago, ha ha, will still be getting a workout!

Daycare at our house~8/03/10



"What is she doing with my lawn mower?"

"I don't know about these crazy girls playing with MY toys and MY mommy!"

Payton and Jaxson playing with Payton's ponies.


Avery cheesing cause she crawled up on chaise all by herself....minute she crawled up there, Jaxson dropped his toys to go join her and vice versa.



Jaxson and Avery are 3 1/2 months apart, not much at all. Avery can even already walk and run better than he can, I think!? She is pretty quick, started walking before 10 months! Her first birthday is in 2 weeks. In this picture, Jaxson was patting her head saying "Baby!" so soft and sweetly! Ha ha, and Avery was saying "tick, tick, tick!" and tickling him, then they both leaned in and kissed eachother! Ha ha, these two are going to be like brother and sister! Every since Tuesday Jaxson has been trying to "tickle" us! Amazing how these two learn and grow from watching eachother!



Park adventure~8/04/10

So grown up!

I just let him run and explore this park. One of his favorite things to explore was none of the play equipment but rather this thing I think had something to do with the maintenance for the waterpark play area.


This is the waterfall at the pond area that is stocked with fish. Jason had to work today at his store for some DIY sale. We are going to go on a family fishing trip tomorrow. Can't wait!!!!!

No comments: