Here are some pictures from the past couple weeks, finally had some time to download pictures! New things for Mr. Jaxson-man... He is addicted to Legos, it is serious, so serious I cannot even get him to come to the table and eat when I ask him to, that is pretty serious because this boy is constantly asking to eat. He loves playing with blocks and building things and throwing things. He is ALL boy. It's like I have two children because his Daddy is the exact same way, it took me almost 45 minutes last night to get them to clean up their legos so Jaxson could take a bath! He has learned how to blow his nose and uses about a hundred kleenexes a day and if he can't reach the kleenex box he will use the dish towel, a wash cloth, or just his hands, :S ha ha. His favorite words are "Eat!" and "blocks (box)". He loves to dance and sing. He is getting very close to jumping, he tries and tries. He is still an amazing eater, will eat an entire cucumber if I let him, totally grosses Jason and I out because just the smell of cucumbers makes us sick, but he LOVES them. He eats almost everything I give him. He had his first Oreo cookie today, he was a mess! And he gives the best kisses and hugs!
.JPG)
Swim Lessons...Jason took Jaxson two weeks ago because I had Meet Your Teacher night at school. Last week I took Jaxson and I took him down the HUGE tornado slide with rushing water not once but twice!!! Anybody that knows me knows that I do not do slides with water, especially rollercoaster ones, it was SCARY but I was tough and somehow found the courage, ha ha! The first time I realized it wasn't so bad and then the second time I couldn't slow myself down at all because the sides were all wet so we went really, really fast and I swear Jaxson and I were upside down at least twice coming down, I have no idea how we didn't both drown, ha ha. :S
1 comment:
I love your pictures! I can't believe how big he is getting. I sure hope you guys can make it for Evan's birthday and hopefully do some hanging out together.
Post a Comment