140 more days to go! That makes it a little more scary! We have a lot to do.
Jason's back from his hunting adventure and he had a great, great time with his family. Our plans for the week are to put up our exterior Christmas lights. Jason's mom made us a beautiful quilted tree skirt as an early Christmas present so the tree definitely has to go up. We kind of thought about leaving it in storage this year in case we got to the point of painting so we wouldn't have to work around it but it doesn't look like we will get that far before it will be time for the tree to come down. I spent the weekend in Cimarron with my family. My mom and I worked on bedding and curtains for the baby's room. We found some really cool fabrics in all different colors and patterns. Jason wants a train theme so we cut out our own pattern and I think it is going to turn out really, really cool!
No pictures to post, I don't really feel like taking my picture today. :P Maybe tomorrow. ;)
Love,
Tabatha
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment