Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our holidays

Wow, what a week! We had a great time visiting our family for the holidays. Jaxson is already spoiled with really cool Christmas gifts, we can't wait to show them to him! :) Our niece Madi, is so much fun. "Hi, Aunt Tabatha, Jaxson's in your tummy?" "When is he coming out?" My friend, Abbey, lent me her baby heart monitor and she got to here the baby's heartbeat, she was so excited! "I want to hear it again!" When we left she gave my tummy a kiss goodbye also "for Jaxson". I also got some maternity clothes and a gift card for some more. As well as some cooking and scrapbooking things. My sister got me some new lotion to try and help the effects of the lovely stretch marks. Jason got a gift card to Home Depot to help make the crib and bookshelves and some new tools to help with the projects. We went and got measurements today so Jason can finish his plans. I'm in a cleaning mood, already dusted and swept everything. I got another table for my craft room today so I need to tackle that next, it needs some major organization. I have so many scrapbooking and cooking magazines and all the parenting/family magazines I'm now getting, need to figure out how to best organize them. But rather than organize, all I really want to do is just dig in and start making something. :)
Jaxson has started kicking like crazy over the past week! He's pretty active in the mornings and evenings. You can see my tummy shake (lovely sight ;) ) with the stronger ones. I wish I knew which way he was facing to know whether he's kicking or punching. It always seems to be in the same two spots. Jason finally believes me that it is Jaxson and not just "mommy's gas" he's feeling, he's such a monster! :) This is the last week of the second trimester, 117 more days to go! Yikes! My sister is on her way here to visit and we are heading back to Jason's family for a New Year's celebration, so I better get busy. I hope everyone has a terrific end to 2008!

Love,
Tabatha

No comments: