Is he going to have his daddy's cute little nose that turns red when he's cold or hot? Is he going to have really dark hair like mine or lighter like Jason's? Is he going to have his daddy's blue eyes or crazy multi-colored ones like mine? Is he going to have his daddy's metabolism instead of his mom's lack of one? I'm praying for this one!!! :)We can't wait to find out!We're at 21 weeks. Our book says he is about 10 1/2 inches from head to toe and he grew eyebrows over the past couple weeks. That's about all, alot of excitement for this week! ;)
Here's a picture. :P With a few grumbles Jason agreed to stand in it with me! ;)
And...
He has a name--Jaxson Drake Gengler!
3 comments:
I love the name!! And that's a great picture of the two of you!
My thoughts exactly!! I absolutely love the pic of you guys! Thank you for posting one us my special "Mommy-to-be"!!!! :) I am so excited!!! Can't wait for the little guy! :) Love you!
YAY on the name!! WOOOHOO!! :) Love it!
Ok...when you have reached that oh so comfortable 8 month mark, you and Jason need to come to Beloit and let me do some maternity pics for you. :) I have some on my webiste of a girl here in town I did. You don't have to go bare belly unless you want to. THink about it and let me know!! SO MUCH FUN!!!
Post a Comment