According to one of my books we are beginning the third trimester this week but according to another we have a month to go yet!? Why the difference? Jaxson is growing half a pound a week now. Need to be exercising more, got into a rut over the holidays. Jaxson's room is coming along slowly. Jason and I have some different ideas as far as decorating his room. Check out my new poll. One of us :) thinks that ribbon can be used to hang things in a "manly boy"s room, however the other feels that even ribbons with blues and greens are much to girly for our little manly man. Even though I know more of mommy's friends check this than daddy's, I don't expect there will be any bias in the results. :) Hope everyone has a healthy and happy 2009!
Love,
Tabatha
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dylan has ribbon in his room and he is ALL BOY!! Would you like me to send you a picture so you can show Jason!!
Post a Comment