Saturday, January 31, 2009

Remodeling

Crazy to think it is already February! I put the counter in the corner similar to my sister-in-law's blog and seeing it countdown everyday is getting a little scary! So much to do!! All the wallpaper is off in Jaxson's room, plans this weekend include Jason working today :P. We are hoping to remove all the baseboards and closet stuff, tear out the carpet, fix a creaky floor board, and see if it's going to be possible to move the floor vent. I really, really, really hope it is possible to move that vent, I'm trying to talk Jason into building this storage thing around the window with a window seat/toy box in the center but right now there is a floor vent (the only vent in the room) right under the window. It would definitely help out on storing toys. New research out saying that a ceiling fan can reduce the risk of SIDS by almost 70% because it increases air flow around a baby in a crib, so we are going to go look for one of those too. Two nights ago Jaxson was pushing like crazy, I had what looked like a baseball to the left of my belly button, it was crazy! Of course Jason came running and we watched and watched and he didn't do it again. :( Hope everyone has a great first week of February!

Love,
Tabatha

1 comment:

The Packard's said...

I love seeing your ticker...that little guy is going to be here before you know it! I can't wait to see the room!