Sunday, September 26, 2010

My little Wildcat

Last weekend we spent one morning at a park in Valley Center.


Jaxson loves to try and pick these rocks out of the holes in the stairway of the playground equipment, this is one of his favorite things to do each time we come, goofy dude!



Jaxson found lots and lots of acorns. It was so cute, he would shake them and listen to the little seed rattle inside. He also counted "One, Two!" and gave them to Jason and told him there were "Two!" He loves to count, one, two, and three objects and will randomly tell us how many wheels are on a truck in his book...etc. This morning we were making lunch and he ran in the kitchen and told us he has "Two!" as he was pulling on each ear. It was too cute!


Daddy and Jaxson found a caterpillar when they were cleaning out our firewood racks.




Jaxson has some new additions to his room, bookshelves for all his books and little seating area with beanbag chairs. It is pretty cute, he loves sitting and looking through all his books so I have been looking forward to having it more organized and I boxed up the remaining baby things I still had laying around. His decor is slowly changing from transportation to sports.


Here he is trying to make a comfy seat.


I love being a K-State grad and sharing purple and white memories with my family. I love going back to Manhattan, especially for football games. We had such a great weekend. The weather was stormy for the morning but it turned into an absolutely beautiful day. We drove by all of our old apartments and houses and showed Jaxson, of course he is clueless to what we are talking about, but it was so fun to see it all again. We showed him the Wal-Mart where Mommy and Daddy met, yes I realize that sounds a bit redneck, lol. I remember going to Manhattan and seeing the Hardees restaurant in Aggieville where my parents met, which has since been torn down and is now a Chipotle restaurant, and looking at the dorms where they lived. He loved the game, took it all in and did such a great job sitting and watching for most of it. Here are some pictures from the game.

I have many pictures from the game but Jaxson's up from his nap so they will have to wait until next time!

Jaxson loves to unload the sacks when we get back from grocery shopping. He likes to stack all the boxes and the cans and then bring them to us one by one to put in the pantry. As soon as he has the last can though it is almost impossible to get him to give it up!

Here he is rolling all around on the floor when I finally wrestled the last can away from him!

No comments: