Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We spent Thanksgiving with Jason's family in Salina. We had a great time. Jaxson's still talking about his cousin, Mammie! (Madi :) )

This photo cracks me up, he looks like he's relaxing from his Thanksgiving feast with his big belly hanging out. lol

Everybody received a ton of hugs from our little "hugger", one of his new favorite things to do. :)

Tried to make a picture train of grandkids but every photo I have has one of the boys looking away, little monkeys!

Madi taught Jaxson how to whack Cletus (Papa's plant, lol) with a stick. Wow, that was so much fun!

Second attempt at a picture of the grandkids.

First attempt at photo with grandkids shows second before Jaxson yanks on Madi's hair and Evan watching very intently. :S Dave is wearing a glove to protect his hand he burned while cooking for us. :(

Yeah! Finally Success!! Great picture!!!!


We spent the weekend with my family celebrating my Grandpa's 94th birthday on Saturday and celebrating a belated 60th wedding anniversary for my grandparents.
Too bad my grandparents were looking the other way (or sleeping?? lol!)! My sister looks way taller than me but she was wearing heels.





My grandparents with their four great grandchildren.

My family! Love 'em to pieces. :) We had a great time.


Can't wait for Christmas, I am SOOOOO in the holiday spirit. I have been huge on holding my husband to a budget lately. Trying to think before we spend which we rarely do, we don't spend extravagantly but if we really want something we will usually just buy it without a second thought. BUT with Christmas getting near, the "budget queen", as my husband has been calling me, is finding it harder and harder to practice what I've been preaching! I love this time of year!!!!

No comments: