Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December 2010

The weather has been so nice lately!  We have gotten in at least 30 minutes of playtime each afternoon before we move play inside to start dinner.  Jaxson LOVES it, the first thing he does when we get home is go to the back door and wait for us to let the dogs out so he can try to sneak out with them.  If Jason goes out to get firewood he races after him.  He knows if his shoes aren't on he can't go outside so he will run to his room first yelling "Shoes!  Shoes!"  (no more "oosh" :( ).  His favorite things to do outside are chase us or the dogs with his lawnmower, help Jason with the firewood, kick the soccerball, and ride in the wheelbarrow.  He tells us "No." and digs in his heels when we say it is time to go inside, I'm pretty sure it could be 0 degrees and he would still fuss if we asked him to come in. :) I'm a bit of a weeny though and 30 minutes is pretty much my limit!








 Most of the time he uses the wrong end of the bat, ha ha.


 No! Me! Move, please.  This is what we hear when we try to help.

 Oh how he loves to ride in the wheelbarrow.  Jason uses it to hall firewood from the wood racks to the house.

 Just got outside, so excited that the wheelbarrow is waiting for him at the bottom!  "Burrow!"

 "Goose!"  "Goose!"  "Goose!" over and over and over :)
 and over and over...
 Oh, there are some more!
 I was freezing!  But Mr. thought he needed to play in the sand tub.
Just one more day of work!  For me anyways, Jason figured his vacation time wrong and he has another day to burn so he is off all of the days I am plus tomorrow!  I know his job is crazy at times but I LOVE that he has so much freedom.  That he can take off days fairly easily to stay home with our little sunshine.  That he can take vacation when I have vacation.  That he works 7-4, just like me!  I can't wait for our 11 days of being work-free! :)

No comments: