A belated Father's Day post...
We celebrated at home early because we spent the weekend at the lake. Jaxson created this AMAZING candy dish for his office at a new DIY ceramics studio in town. (Wish I would have taken a picture!) It turned out incredible. (Seriously, it is a work of art, bet I could ebay it for a million!) Jason loves it! And everyone at work is super jealous of it, too!
Jason is such a great father. He sneaks away from work and comes home early just to spend time with Jaxson. He plays with him in the sandbox, lets him be his little shadow and help with the yard work, dances with him while I make dinner, gladly takes turns with me for bathtime and storytime duty, praises him over and over for his accomplishments...he loves our little guy and makes him feel very special and important every day.
Jason has been working a lot lately but it is so paying off! He has landed some really huge accounts recently and is blowing his budget numbers out of the water for this quarter and if the projects "in the works" become reality, his year is going to be off the charts. Sherwin has different club levels of success and they are rewarded based on their year-end numbers when they go to the national sales meeting in January. Jason may make Leaders, or even Presidents Club, this year which would be amazing. :) We knew taking this new position during the slow economy would be difficult, we couldn't have imagined how much so, but it is finally starting to turn around and I am so very proud of him. :)
Jaxson and I love him to pieces. :)
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is a great Daddy!! PS..I like Jaxson's shirt in that picture:)
Post a Comment