In the swimmy pool!
I know he needed a haircut, a bit scraggly in these pics! I cut it off yesterday and now I just want to somehow glue it back on! I have such a hard time cutting his hair shorter but keeping some of the length that I adore. :)
Zoo fun! First thing we had to see were the elephants because there were none at the Henry Doorly Zoo!
This hippo came out of the water right at us standing on the ledge, it was SCARY! They have big nasty teeth!
Even though he has all of the zoo animals memorized, he insisted on making another zoo photo book. This child loves his books!
Visiting my grandparents, Jaxson's great grandparents. He loves his Great Grandpa and Grandma!
Acting like Daddy.
I love summer!! Tomorrow we're heading to the water park and then Friday the daycare girls are coming to spend the day with us, we have a lot of fun things planned. He misses those girls so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment